Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wishlist ...

So .... during holidays , I've discovered a lot of stuff. So many things is overwhelming me . But I choose to start JOURNALING.
There's so many things I wanted so yeahhh
Wishlist of Midyear Holiday
1. Polaroid camera
        For a person who hates to go to the studio to print any photos out or... to just print it out from the                 printer, I really need this polaroid camera to have some physical photos. Not saving in the phone !! I             hate that! SO YEAH
2. A journal
        I do admit that I still got a lot of unused notebooks but you know I just have this obsession in buying             notebooks.
So far these two things are the stuff I want to own.
I'll update in the future! nyahahaha.























No comments:

Post a Comment