Sunday, January 4, 2015

Is like a jail here

I've said it that I found a job right?
So I end up working with my aunt and I finally had a "productive" day u guess huh? NO.
There's nothing to do there . I can't play phone and simply log in to other acc like Facebook to play.
My aunt has been working without asking me to do anything and I am very bored by then
All I can do was blogging and going in to other acc that doesn't show that I'm playing com
Being a Tem is just really stupid. I have nothing to do.

But this office gives really nice environment . It has nice city view and provides free coffee without limit! You can drink coffee whenever you feel like ! Is a bonus huh!?

my colleagues here are super sweet ... I really like them .


Hope I can have more productive day in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment