Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I want to lose weight

There's this idea that I've been thinking for almost for the rest of my life is to lose weight.
I've been thinking about it since I was young and end up losing nothing. I want to be stick thin but I just love food so much.
Eating is my hobby , but being skinny is my dream.I want to be thin so that I can be popular in instagram . I want to be thin so that more people can accept me . I want to be thin because I want to look good when wearing clothes. I want to be thin because I want to look good.
But I love food. I love chocolates, sweets, pastries and all the fattening food. It's so delicious .
Like me , I tried puking all the things I ate and I managed to lose a little bit of the weight. My family aren't supporting me clean eating . I want to lose weight fast ! I don't want people to call me fat anymore ! I'm enough of it! I'm so frustrated when people call me fat.
But I hate excercising . It is hell to me. I don't feel good at all after excercising.
Losing weight needs lots of self-control which I didn't have,
I need to start controlling myself , I need to start controlling every bite of the food.
I can't stay blur anymore I need a plan . I need to do something .
I plan to buy a detox package from someone but it's quite pricey. I trust that this product will really help me so that I could lose weight.
I am now 163cm 65kg and my goal weight is 50kg.
what if I can't be slim ? what if that's impossible? 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment