Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I am like that

So I have a friend who is a has a little more fat than me but you know , I'm so jealous of her because she has the chance to wear super nice clothes and her English is super good . But I'm also jealous of my another friend that can be so skinny that whatever clothes she wears , she looks good in it. My dad told me not to compare with others so that your life will not be that miserable . But I just can't control myself .
Why am I like this ?
oh,BTW, I just bought a 240 bucks lose weight drink . hahaha. I just won't spent my money wisely.
If there's three wish for me , my first wish is The world become has no war. Second, I want to be the sexiest human in the world. Third, I want everybody to trust in Jesus :)
That's my three wishes!
Im crazy you know I'm just so crazy .....

No comments:

Post a Comment