Saturday, May 24, 2014

Leadership

So recently,I have been busying with my school's club exhibition and I was the president for this event.
Is a good experience for me but
There's so much things to do.
I don't know what should I do,
people keep asking me what should we do.
I keep my face firm,and myself remain cool.
but all I was thinking was
I don't know.
I don't know.
I don't know.
I started to doubt my leadership
and started to doubt my ability.
But hey, you know what
all you really have to do
is to be your best :)
It may not be good
but it won't be bad,
So you just have to work hard,and do your best
people will see your efforts.











To the people who read this: I really hope that these few pictures can motivate you to carry on 
because I have
And I hope you will too .
#stayblessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment